Growing Efficient Families
Education & Practical Techniques from Conception to Parenting
The Efficient Parent:
- Takes care of their mental, physical, emotional and spiritual health and wellbeing.
- Safely includes their baby in everyday life.
- Encourages their baby to lead feeding, sleeping and toileting activities.
- Is responsive towards the baby’s needs, using gentle and calming techniques.
- Occasionally takes some time out.
- Knows there will be challenges, but maintains optimism and a positive outlook.
- Asks for help and support from friends and family when they are struggling.
- Seeks medical advice from appropriate professionals for any health-related issues.
- Finds ways to be more efficient in everyday life.
- Maintains efficient and sustainable balance in life, career, study, social activities, recreational activities, and relationships.
Grow Your Efficient Family With Us
She felt overwhelmed by conflicting information, unanswered questions, and the immense pressure that comes with the attempts to conceive, as well as being a first-time parent.
Read more about Kristie May’s journey. *Blog Coming Soon*
Our Educator & Presenter
Master of Education (Guidance & Counselling)
Postgraduate Certificate in Learning & Development
Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of Education
Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis & Strategic Psychotherapy
Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
Certificate IV in Facilitation
Certificate III & IV in Fitness
NLP Practitioner Certification